Cover Magic Cover Repair/Replacement Program
The Pool Safety Shop will repair or replace any solid or mesh cover originally obtained from any manufacturer. Simply send us the damaged/worn cover, and we will either expertly repair it or manufacture a superior Cover Magic duplicate to precisely match the strapping and anchor locations of your original. You get a refurbished or brand new cover without having to drill any new anchor holes. So, instead of being forced to pay high prices by dealing with the original company that made your worn or damaged cover, you have a real choice with Cover Magic - you get a great cover at a great price.
If you have any questions about the program after reading the information below, please feel free to contact our customer service staff at (631) 408-6029 or by email at email@example.com
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
The Pool Safety Shop's safety cover repair and replacement program makes it really easy to get your cover serviced.
• The Pool Safety Shop will provide a box to return your cover for repair or replacement at no charge.
REQUEST RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER, BOX AND SHIPPING LABEL
• All covers require a "Return Authorization" number (RA). If you have multiple covers to return, each cover will need its own individual RA #.
RETURNING THE COVER IN THE BOX PROVIDED BY THE POOL SAFETY SHOP
1. Remove all cover hardware before shipping cover. A $150.00 removal fee will be applied to any cover returned with hardware attached. Clean cover of all debris and let dry before packing in box.
• The cover will be inspected and a quote for repairs provided.
• To ensure the most accurate fit, return the original cover if available. The Pool Safety Shop will use the original cover to create the manufacturing specifications for the new cover.
• Any cover that is to be sent back without being repaired or replaced will incur an inspection fee and shipping charge of $170. • Any product shipped to the Pool Safety Shop collect or without RA # will be refused and returned to the shipper.